With the ever-increasing focus on providing the safest options for employees, it is a great relief to know that now companies such as BHP and Rio Tinto are implementing the highest level of safety for its people and vehicles on site.
Veteran truck and bus hire specialists for the industry, Fleetspec Hire, have become one of the first vehicle hire companies in WA to provide a fleet of the new, safer Toyota Hiace bus models to meet industry demands.
With 12% of mining related accidents in WA involving a vehicle, the importance of safe vehicles on site, is a great step forward towards protecting employees.
The new safer 12-Seater Buses feature:
• Toyota Safety Sense including Pre-Collision Safety System, Lane Departure Alert, Auto High Beam, Road Sign Assist
• 3 SRS airbags
• Glass roof escape hatch
• 2.8L turbo diesel engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• 16″ steel wheels with full size spare
• AM/FM/DAB+ digital radio[B3] with satellite navigation[N1] and 4 speakers
• Front and rear air conditioning (duct for every passenger)
• Left side sliding door (manual closing)
• Center console box
• Front power windows
Fleetspec Hire can supply the latest premium Toyota Hiace bus models for hire state-wide with both long and short-term options available. Call (08) 9244 4748 or visit www.fleetspechire.com.au to find out more.